Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Massachusetts

We're just wrapping up a nice few days in Massachusetts, visiting my parents.
I love being here... it's just a constant trip down memory lane, as this is the house I lived in for my first 18 years of life.

But I have also discovered that suburbia makes me a rabid consumer.
Something in the air here just drives me to the mall, Target, the big-box stores, etc., in a continual cycle.

We spent Monday at the Boston Children's Museum, which is an excellent place. Four hours and we still didn't get to everything!




Here are the girls underneath the turtle tank.





And Isa in the Curious George exhibit. When she saw George, she went up to him and threw her arms around him,, then looked him in the eye and said solemnly, "George, I love you. You are my best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment