Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back to Philadelphia madness

It's back to the regular insanity of my Philadelphia life. The month of March was so rough... after my time away I was determined to have a fresh start. But today was overwhelming! Especially when my car broke down and I was stuck waiting for a mechanic on the side of the road all afternoon. (long story.)

You know what... the weather is warm, sunny and gorgeous. We are all healthy and well. My circus school staff is awesome, every day. There are so many blessings to count.

Just to give myself a warm fuzzy for the end of the day, here are a couple of very old photos.





Greg with baby Ayla, January 2005














Greg with 22-month-old Baz, January 2005

1 comment:

  1. Ahh....life keeps giving you lemons! And that car! keep on blogging.... love the old photos

    ReplyDelete