Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This week

Fitting in the last of our Dutch adventures - I brought Ayla to the rink at Rembrandtplein, so she could try ice-skating for the first time. It was a great and rare thing, to have a little time with just me and my girl.

And, since you've been asking, the packing is DONE, and sent off to London. I can't say it was done well. Lots of last-minute changes, suitcases packed overly tight or overly loose, and generally just too much stuff. But I'm hoping our skills in this area continue to improve over time.

Now the big question - will we make it to London?? This week apparently a little bit of snow fell in London, causing city-wide panic, and all airline traffic came to a grinding halt. Fingers crossed that they pull it together over there. We're going to have a hard enough time keeping the kids entertained for 48 hours without all of their toys and books. (...OK, and the other reason is that I have to get to London to finish my shopping on Christmas Eve...)

No comments:

Post a Comment