Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're in London!!

I am totally wired and unable to get to sleep.

We're in London!!
And tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!
And our new apartment is FANTASTIC!!
I think I would like to live here forever.

If all that isn't amazing enough - when we arrived at our new place, all of our luggage was safely here, packages from family had arrived, and a Christmas elf had dropped off a TREE for us! Our dear friend Sam, who Greg and I have known for more than 15 years, lives here in London, and brought us this most perfect present. We decorated it with a few small things that we picked up or made in Amsterdam, and voila - we are ready for Santa Claus.

Tomorrow I get to hit the stores early for some last-minute gifts, and I'm just so full of excitement and Christmas warmth, I can hardly stand it. My life is a perfect dream. Love, peace, and happy holidays everyone...

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Hope you've had a fabulous Christmas, and do give Sam a hug for me the next time you see him. Oddly enough, I was just looking him up online about a week ago after running across an old email from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post - I can really feel your joy! big hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete