Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things I miss

Being on tour has lots of perks. But there are also a lot of things we simply can't bring with us. Things I miss ...

Pets Books on bookshelves Bulk shopping Seasonal things like rain boots, snowpants and beach toys Holiday decorations Photo albums My own desk Kids after-school activities Preschool Newspaper & magazine subscriptions Choosing my own housewares: coat racks, oven mitts, art on the walls Not destroying small appliances by messing up voltage converters Sending kids out to play in the backyard Vacuum cleaner Laundry baskets Tupperware

3 comments:

  1. And the things you don't miss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that will be a long list for another post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to see, when you return, what your list of "things I miss" will be like then.

    No tupperware?!?!

    ReplyDelete