Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goodbye London!

We have flown the coop from London town, but I have a few photos and videos still to post of our adventures there. Now that I'm back in the U.S., I believe that posting videos will work again! So there will be a little bit of catch-up to play. To begin, here is the video we made, back in January, showing our London apartment.

video

Next up - a video of Isa's ballet class. We loved this class, taught by the fiancee of one of the Totem riggers, in London and Amsterdam. Sadly, she is leaving the tour for the rest of the year! And planning to come back next year. The girls will miss her, and these wonderful classes.


video

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh my. I can't think of anything cuter than tiny ballerinas! They looked like little chicks, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete