Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank you Charlotteans!

I have to do a shout-out here to the numerous people from North Carolina who've sent me friendly, thoughtful, generous emails over the last few weeks. A few self-pitying blog posts from me, and North Carolinian kindness has just come out of the woodwork.

Although I haven't had time to answer everyone individually, I want to say a big thank you to all of you who shared your stories & your sympathy; you offered suggestions on places to see and people to visit, and gave your time to let me know this blog is being read and enjoyed. It reminds me that my original intention here, a little travelogue for my friends and family, has grown to include a much wider circle! And I'm so glad that my stories are providing some diversion, some entertainment, and letting me get to know people all over the world.

Cirque du Soleil enables many things. Bringing people together, and helping us all to see the joys and adventurous possibilities of life - these are some of the best. Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment