1. Bikes. OK, so Toronto was a big-city traffic kind of place, and we couldn't let the kids bike on the streets. But nevertheless, Toronto has a lot of cyclists. I loved these art installations - all over the city you could find occasional bikes, painted in fluorescent colors, locked up to bike racks. ...The bike rack itself also deserves mention. One of the nicer-designed city fixtures we've encountered, it also resembles the Russian letter "f". So everywhere we saw these (which was everywhere), Isa and I would say "fff! fff!"
2. Speaking of awesome bike racks, check out this one! In the funky neighborhood of Kensington, spelling the name in a simulated bike chain. (that's Isa in the green dress in front).
3. Another image of super-cool Kensington.
4. I loved this reflection of the CN Tower on a nearby building.
5. These regular commuter trains, with their unusual shape and color, made me smile every time I saw them.
6. And finally, one of the kids - Baz and Ayla are showing off the art project that the school students all did together, making an elaborate scene entirely out of recycled materials.