Friday, March 2, 2012

March comes in like a ... golden retriever?

That's the best I could think of for a sunny, happy animal for the title of this post. March just isn't very lion-like in California. But this post really has nothing to do with golden retrievers.

I haven't had much to write about this past week.... pretty uneventful here. We have just been settling in to San Jose. Lots of outside play time. Rousing games of Candy Land and Rush Hour. Isa and Gipsy came with me to visit the wonderful central library and got a library card - which allows me to take out 100 books! This is a record, of all the cities we've been to. So the San Jose Public Library system rocks.




And today I discovered another new favorite place. Sweet Tomatoes restaurant is like my personal slice of heaven. Huge salad bar for a flat price of about $10, and unlimited drinks for $2.50, and then you go around the corner and there's another big buffet of free stuff! Fresh breads, pastas, soups, and desserts! It's awesome. I will be attempting to visit this place as often as possible, wish me luck.

Totem premieres in San Jose tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I want to come to sweet tomatoes with you - and take out 100 books! xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. March is the final month of school here and it's great to feel that our fruits of effort has bore. The rest is to enjoy summer.

    ReplyDelete