Sunday, February 24, 2013
Baz, Patricia and I ran the 5k race at the Miami Zoo. Baz's time was 32:23, and I was a few seconds behind him at 32:31. (We ran the whole race together, but he and Patricia pulled out a last-quarter-mile-sprint that I couldn't keep up with!)
Other happenings ....
- the kids painted their desktops afresh.
- they've had music classes with Annette, which they love.
- we have a new family on tour - David, Kai, Sonoa and Gaia joined us in this city.
- we had a big barbeque hosting almost 200 people from La Nouba. Unfortunately we had a rare cold spell those couple of days, so our family didn't stay very long.
- Ayla had a sleepover with Kherlen and Dasha, at Kherlen's house.
- Isa learned to swim!! She can now go underwater, and jump in the deep end by herself and swim back to the ladder.
Posted by Shana at 8:22 AM